Monday, February 10, 2014

Come Together Right Now..

"I don't take ME seriously.  If we get some giggles? I don't mind."
     PAUL McCARTNEY


This morning I am sure I am not alone in my current all out CRUSH on The FAB 4. What is it about The Beatles?  Watching the CBS Beatles 50 year Ed Sullivan anniversary special, I was not only blown away by the amazing musicianship & performances, but also reminded of the meaning behind the melody...  And I believe it all boils down to 
FUN! 
 Simple.   Old Fashioned.   FUN.
 It's FUN & it's JOY & it's laughter. 
 It's lighthearted boyish charms & not taking one's self too seriously.
 It's smiles & hugs & memories.
It's Ringo Starr's Peace Hands dance & McCartney's Rainbow Piano..
  It's the beauty of life, all the good & the bad.  Truly feeling it all & not running away from any of it, but rather turning it into beautiful experiences through melody to be relived & enjoyed over & over again.  A journey created through rewind, replay & repeat, while we harmoniously tap tap tap our feet.

So today I'm wishing you the kind of laughter, LOVE & JOY that only music can provide.

Turn it Up.
Today they're playing YOUR song.
All
Day
Long

Hepburn Hugs & Ric Ocasek Dreams
xo
Birdee Bow





No comments:

Post a Comment