Monday, March 7, 2011

"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other" Audrey Hepburn

Hey Hey & Welcome to my first new blog entry!
 Hepburn Girl in a Gaga world.  My goal with this new blog adventure is to share my love of Audrey Hepburn & all of the many reasons I am so inspired by her life, her vision, her style & her elegance.
I've met so many fabulous friends & fans who also find style inspiration from The Hep...I'm looking forward to sharing these entries with YOU & hoping to meet many new "Hepsters" too!

Simple Staples.  Affordable & Fabulous..
"My Look is Attainable!"  Audrey Hepburn

Enduring & Elegant can also mean Comfortable & Relevant
I  believe it's Audrey's utter lack of ego & her down to earth charm which continues
to make her such an irresistable & magnetic American cinematic Icon today.
Thanks for stopping by & much more to come...

Hepburn Hugs & Steve McQueen Dreams
xoxo

Birdee