Sunday, November 13, 2011

Five Little Words

I recently stumbled across a great Tumlbr entitled Five Words Tell A Story.  The premise of this brain child of a blog is to bring a situation or message to life in merely five words, daily. Truly brill!  I've always believed the simplest route between the beginning & ending of a sentence is the most sincere. It's amazing how in almost any situation? Five words suffice.  We've all experienced the long winded versions in life haven't we?  The compliment that seems to go on just a bit too long & suddenly becomes awkward or the feedback (albeit negative or positive) that seems to wax on a minute or two past it's expiration date leaving us with that undeniably uncomfortable feeling.

 Don't get me wrong, I adore long conversations.  I CRUSH the art of a good convo! Indeed a rare & treasured commodity of which I am always in search of & enamored by, but I also find enormous beauty in the simplest of words.  
Simple words when they are spoken from the heart in the most surprising of moments..
I believe in 'em stronger,
 they hit me harder & they stick with me longer. 

You are Beautiful & Alive

Hepburn Hugs & Ric Ocasek Dreams
Birdee Bow