Sunday, September 2, 2012

Wring It Out

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” 
― Marcus Aurelius 


When trying to describe a friend of mine to another friend recently I found myself searching for the right words.  She is such a vibrant & beautiful personality!!  It can be tough to describe her in simple, 
everyday terms.  As I searched for the proper verbiage to evoke the exuberance & vibrancy of my friend I could only think of a wash cloth.  Yep, a wash cloth.
 I finally said,
 "She lives life as if  she is taking it into her own hands, tightly twisting & wringing out every last beautiful drop from the often ordinary & uneventful wash cloth of life."
I'm pretty sure she's never been awakened with an unsettled worrying that life is passing her by & I'm almost positive she's never taken one tiny drop of life for granted.
I aspire to that kind of beauty.

That's a powerful light.
Shining On 
Legendary Style.

I'm starting to believe that Luck comes pouring down when we least expect.
Maybe if we're constantly wringing out life for all it's worth??
L U C K 
becomes a habit 
not an event.

Thankful today for those whose lights shine so brightly within my life & those who lift me up when I am sliding down...


W R I N G    IT    O U T 



Hepburn Hugs & Ric Ocasek Dreams

xo


Birdee Bow






No comments:

Post a Comment