Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm For Swings...

"Everything you are against weakens you. Everything you are for empowers you." 
Wayne Dyer   


I find the more I focus on the things I'm against in this world the more irritable, angry & all together saddened I become.  I love the idea that focusing on the things we are for can create more positive energy & more avenues to success in SO many more ways.  Thinking today about all the heavy, life altering & socially important ideas which I support....
I am also thinking about all the beautiful, seemingly less serious, but all the while still life affirming moments which I am undeniably
F O R 

I'm for Symphonies & Picnics 

I'm for barefoot dancing under streetlights

I'm for Cupcake Trucks

I'm for Huge Great Danes in Tiny Toyotas

I'm for Silly French Pink Lemonades

I'm for spending change kept in ziplock baggies

I'm for Elvis & Ann Margret...
I'm for 80's music 
I'm for JOY





Hepburn Hugs & Ric Ocasek Dreams

xoxo

Birdee Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment