Monday, April 1, 2013

BIG HAIR LOVE



"A Mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."
                                              
 
Tenneva Jordan
When I saw this fashion editorial shot I absolutely couldn’t STOP laughing!!  It reminds me so much of a photograph of my mom, sister & I from my childhood.  We were all dressed up for some event..I think possibly my sister’s 8th grade graduation.  My mom had decided to curl all of our hair & BACK COMB it into a bouffant style & take a picture of just the three us! Oooooo HOURS spent on this hair do idea.  Apparently, from the outcome of the photo?   I was NOT having it…tears rolling down my very red eyes… NO ONE was smiling. My sister looks traumatized in her long yellow sundress, braces & BIG HAIR , I'm a 6 year old mess with fallen curls & my mom?  Well, she just looks disheveled, completely exhausted & annoyed. But our hair? Yep! Pretty much looks Identical!!
So hysterical to look at it now!!
  I’m sure mom doesn’t think it’s quite as funny, but she always goes along. She always says “Well, I thought it would be fun if we all had the same hair do!!”
How sweet is that?
I adore her..
 Secretly, It's one of my favorite family photos ever
Hepburn Hugs & Ric Ocasek Dreams
xo
Birdee Bow





No comments:

Post a Comment