Monday, January 13, 2014

SMILERS Needed!!



"If you're reading this...
Congratulations, you're alive.
If that's not something to smile about,
then I don't know what is.” 

― Chad SuggMonsters Under Your Head

Smile!

It's a simple enough idea, but replace that with the word
*S M I L E *
 &  It's a whole different feeling isn't it?  Lately I've caught notice of those who really
 * S M I L E *
 as opposed to those who smile.
 And I gotta say it's earth shattering.  What is it about a human being  who really knows how  to fearlessly 
 *S M I L E*??
 Ahhhhh so beautiful. SO immense.  Joy from inside one's heart SCREAMING out of one's face.  It changes the landscape doesn't it?  It forces the very chemical particle germs within a room to shift...to become more like dancing sugar plum fairies & stardust rather than cold germs & hayfever offenders.  I'm a fan.  I want to follow suit.  I wanna get caught
*S M I L I N G* more.
  I want to go ALL IN.  No more holding back.  I want to
*S M I L E*
& laugh the kind of laughs that were made for old men with big bellies who like to talk about old times on lawnchairs in the shade.  I want to get caught up in all the JOY I can before it's too late.
So tonight I am celebrating the
 *S M I L E R S*
  Thanks for lettin it all
 Shine Out.
Please don't ever stop.
I need you.
We all do.

Hepburn Hugs & Ric Ocasek Dreams

xo
Birdee Bow









No comments:

Post a Comment