Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Heartbeat At My Feet

I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner
Whenever stress becomes more of the main feature in my life rather than just the occasional sideshow, I tend to want to spend more & more time with my furry little schnoodle friend Jackson.  He has a way of reminding  me of the most important things in life:  laughter, giggles, treats, complete moments of silliness,  long walks in the park & warm snuggles.
I propose a day of  less serious & more fabulous please.
You In?

 
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.  ~Ben Williams

 "Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses."
~Elizabeth Taylor



The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.  ~Samuel Butler
 

 My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet.
  ~Edith Wharton
 One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.  ~Author Unknown
 A man may smile and bid you hail
Yet wish you to the devil;
But when a good dog wags his tail,
You know he's on the level.
~Author Unknown

Ever wonder where you'd end up if you took your dog for a walk and never once pulled back on the leash?  ~Robert Brault


Happiness is a warm puppy.  ~Charles M. Schulz


Hepburn Hugs & McQueen Dreams

xo

Birdee & Jax