Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I can hear you with my heart...


"I pretended to be someone I wanted to be until finally I became that person...Or he became ME"
  Cary Grant



While visiting with a friend of mine recently I found myself going on & on, ok & ON about all my ideas for the future. Plans, business opportunities, career thoughts, songs yet to be written, book ideas & at least a dozen or so fashion design commentaries which I'm sure were not only unimaginable but also completely ludicrous.  Ahhh, but such is the joy of friendship!  Sharing all the wannas, couldas & Ima do its with someone who loves you & cares about you is a great feeling.  The sorta feeling that somehow allows you to leave all your inhibitions at the doorstep & say it like you mean it to an open, caring heart willing to take it all in.

SO you can imagine my surprise as I began to wrap up my dialogue & BAM!!

 My dear friend replied with only this:  "Paris in the Spring."

  "Wha? Excuse me?  What do you mean?   Paris in the Spring?"


 "I think Paris in the Spring is a good plan, an important plan for you.  You absolutely must find a way to see Paris in the Spring"


I'm pretty sure my friend is right.

Within all that planning how could I forget about Paris in the Spring?

I think it's quite possible that true friends filter our words through their hearts..   I'm a fan.



Hepburn Hugs & Ric Ocasek Dreams


xo


Birdee Bow




No comments:

Post a Comment