Friday, June 24, 2011

Do It Up...


"The soul should always stand ajar.
Ready to welcome the ecstatic experience."
-Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)

This summer is becoming my all time favorite.  Ok maybe I've said that before but this one is trumping all those others..no really I mean it this time. It's an undeniable fact & the full on *happy dance* effect. Beautiful friendships, dancing til dawn, creating music to make you shake it like you mean it & meeting new beautiful faces who inspire me to achieve great things.
  I absolutely LIVE for the unexpected.  And Lately?
 I've unexpectedly been on Cloud 9 ... fully immersed in ecstatic experience.  And As far as clouds go,  
It seems to be the best one to visit.
I'm just sayin'
I would Make reservations Now
Don't Tary
GO

Pretty in Pink Movie Afternoons & surrounding myself with lace & cutout style inspiration..


Earl Grey in a fancy Cup



Absolutely Completely NON Practical Shoes Please

Fancy LACE & Overdressing
Cause I Wanna That's Why


Getting Ready for 4th of July Getaways...


LAZY SUMMER AFTERNOONS 



"Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be."
-Grandma Moses (1860-1961)

DO IT UP 

Hepburn Hugs & McQueen Dreams
xo
Birdee