Thursday, June 2, 2011

When you Talk I just Watch Your Mouth...



"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." 
JUDY GARLAND

Sometimes, when reading alone, I cannot resist the urge to stop, re-read & then read again.  Moving my lips along to the words to fully capture the moment of a particularly intriguing passage.
Maybe it's the performer in me, feeling as though it's my duty to "act it out" in order for the full plot to be realized.  YES completely laughable but completely true. Ok, so this crazy little personal tidbit started my thinking about lips in general & the way I am mesmerized by speech,  the way we move our mouths, purse our lips, y'know express ourselves.  So much, in fact, that all too often I miss the actual words being spoken to me. Lost in the translation, but ever present in the emotion.
After, all isn't the unspoken energy sometimes the most important part?
 
Ok, so maybe when receiving instructions about how to use the oxygen mask or the floating device in the occurrence of a loss in cabin pressure we should all really try to concentrate & follow along. And Let's not even get into my deficits in taking, finding (most times losing) direction.
 Hey, I'm working on it.


 "And when you talk I just watch your mouth"
Whitney Houston


Glam Jars of my 2 Loves
LIPGLOSS & CANDY
Pix from the Private Studio of my fave & amazingly talented Makeup Artist
 Pix of her artistry & my NEW Summer Fashion Shoot coming soon.


"For Beautiful Lips Speak Only Words Of Kindness"
Audrey Hepburn


Hepburn Hugs & McQueen Dreams
xo  

Birdee Bow