Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just Go With It...


"If things start happening, don't worry, don't stew, just go right along and you'll start happening too." — Dr. Seuss


I'm the kinda girl who does a lot of questioning.  Y'know, from the back of the classroom? The one who keeps raising her hand asking all the right things to derive all the correct answers. The "Hows?" the "Whys?" the "Seriously now? how is that possible?" & the all too common "explain please".  I mean, after all, the only decisions worth making are the well thought out, planned & fully educated ones. Anything else would just be nonsense right? Hmmmmm yeh I thought so too. Turns out that's really just a bunch of ..
‎"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells."  Dr. Seuss

   I think Life often has other plans which aren't really too concerned with our heightened degree of questioning skill.  In fact, I would go out on a limb here & say that I think it may be giggling behind our ever pondering backs. Straight up snickering at all these contemplative endeavors.  Ok, so I'm Never gonna be one to relinquish control, it's just not in my genetic makeup, but I do think it may be a  good change of scenery. Y'know, just scootin' over to see where Life wants to take me.  So far?  It's kinda heavenly, kinda like a surprise free bus ride to your all time favorite movie theatre with a coupon for free skittles in your back pocket. 
So I'm wishing you  Less Questions & More Just Go With Its
this summertime.
& skittles. Lots & Lots of skittles ;)
Hepburn Hugs & McQueen Dreams

xo

Birdee Bow