Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Its a Holly Golightly Thing...


"That's right. I'm just CRAZY about Tiffany's! "


"You could always tell what kind of a person a man thinks you are by the earrings he gives you. I must say, the mind reels." 

"I'll never let ANYBODY put me in a cage"

"A girl can't read that sort of thing without her lipstick" 

 "It's useful being Top Banana in the Shock Department"


"If we're going to be friends let's get one thing straight right now. I hate snoops!"

"You musn't give your heart to a wild thing. The more you do, the stronger they get, until they're strong enough to run into the woods or fly into a tree. And then to a higher tree and then to the sky."


"I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead"





 "It's better to look at the sky than live there. Such an empty place; so vague. Just a country where the thunder goes and things disappear"




 "......jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name"

Everyone in Bathtub Shaped Couches....




Hepburn Hugs & McQueen Dreams
xo

Birdee