Thursday, April 14, 2011

MOD Inspiration


Getting ready for an editorial photoshoot this weekend with renowned photograper Synda Rorex. As I was seeking MOD inspiration,  I couldn't help but think of early Cher photos from Vogue & beyond.
She is the personification of late 60's & 70's Chic....

"I don't need a man. But I'm happier with one. I like to have someone I can touch and squeeze and kiss. But I don't fold up and die if I don't have a man around."


 "I only answer to two people, myself and God"


 "If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen"
 "I'm scared to death of being poor. It's like a fat girl who loses 500 pounds but is always fat inside. I grew up poor and will always feel poor inside. It's my pet paranoia."

 "A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones"


"Until you're ready to look foolish, you'll never have the possibility of being great"


Click Click Print
I heart Cher

"Hey I got You babe"

Hepburn Hugs & McQueen Dreams

xo
Birdee